Dr. Rajendra Ishwarappa Dugani is a highly regarded neurologist known for his expertise in diagnosing and treating neurological disorders. With top academic honours and specialised training in neurology, he excels in stroke epidemiology research and manages a neurophysiology lab. With extensive teaching experience and a focus on patient care, Dr. Dugani is dedicated to advancing neurology through education and research.
Area of Expertise
Dr. Rajendra Ishwarappa Dugani, a distinguished neurologist, specialises in diagnosing and treating neurological disorders.
- Neurology: Specialisation in neurological disorders
- Stroke Epidemiology: Research and presentation on stroke
- Neurophysiology: Management of neurophysiology lab
- Teaching Experience: Instructed neurology students
- Publication and Research: Contributions to neurological research
- Clinical Practice: Consultant neurologist and hospital director
Research and Publications:
- Presented a paper on Stroke Epidemiology at NSI (Neurology Society of India) Conference, Bangalore, 1994.
- Co-author of a paper on Stroke Bank Data at an International Stroke Conference in Mumbai.
- A thesis presented to Karnataka University during post-graduation (M.D.) on Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency in COPD.
- A thesis presented to Mumbai University during D.M. (Neurology) on the study of posterior circulation Ischemic Stroke.